Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
Starting cycle on Monday with a Beastdrol kickstart. Looking forward to stating my opinion on this stuff! Hopefully for the better.

1-12 Test C 500 mg wk
1-5 Beastdrol 30mg ed
8-14 Anavar 40mg ed (pharm grade)
7-14 Proviron 25mg ed

Pct- hcg, pp trs, Nolva, Unleashed

Starting cycle on Monday with a Beastdrol kickstart. Looking forward to stating my opinion on this stuff! Hopefully for the better.

1-12 Test C 500 mg wk
1-5 Beastdrol 30mg ed
8-14 Anavar 40mg ed (pharm grade)
7-14 Proviron 25mg ed

Pct- hcg, pp trs, Nolva, Unleashed

honest bro its way better ending with the beast when your test c is peaked ...rather then comming off the beast just as you test starts to peak!

honest bro its way better ending with the beast when your test c is peaked ...rather then comming off the beast just as you test starts to peak!

Well that's what the Var is for. I want the Beast first to get some quick size and strength gains. Plus I will know what this shit is made of before the test starts doing it's thing.

I want to pack on some mass first then solidify my gains with the Var.

Last edited:
I have Beastdrol, Tren-TFO, and Epistane...im going to run the Beast two weeks alone, then add in the tren-tfo for another 2 weeks, then add in the Epistane, the idea is to taper off to the Epistane alone for the last two weeks. Do a simple run of HCG and Dostinex then start an injectable cycle. 6 months of Test E/Tren A..

Well that's what the Var is for. I want the Beast first to get some quick size and strength gains. Plus I will know what this shit is made of before the test starts doing it's thing.

I want to pack on some mass first then solidify my gains with the Var.
ahhhh i get yeah

Where can I get some of this? and where will it fit in with my test/winny cycle?
250ml of test ew and 50mg winstrol ed for 6 weeks

Where can I get some of this? and where will it fit in with my test/winny cycle?
250ml of test ew and 50mg winstrol ed for 6 weeks

Beastdrol

Don't use it with winny.

Top Bottom