Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
He is up a legit 20lbs now. 6 days left on the Beast and K-drol and gains keep coming...

I just hooked my buddy in the gym up with a bottle. His friend now wants some too lol. I'm trying to educate them on proper diet first though. It's tough, I feel like a parent haha!

Do you happen to have some pictures for us bro? That would be nice.

I'll work on getting some bro. I believe I got some before pics so I can snap some current pics maybe tonight and I'll edit and post them tomorrow, hopefully.

week 5 of 20 mg ed beastdrol, up 20 lbs in weight and bench up 40 lbs... Muscle memory at play tho but still...

week 5 of 20 mg ed beastdrol, up 20 lbs in weight and bench up 40 lbs... Muscle memory at play tho but still...

Yeah, muscle memory probably plays a very large role in your gains. Like my brother, this was his first anabolic steroid cycle so that is probably why his gains are so great. I am assuming that someone with a few cycles under their belt will probably make gains of 8-10 solid, lean lbs...which is fucking fantastic and has me excited :p

If Beastdrol is a scam then Dabuffguy is a fairy....Oh wait,.....bad analogy lolololol

Fellas: I have been researching the positive benefits of saw palmetto (sp?)

And, I am wondering...to yall experts...would supplementing this, whilst running a dht based AAS such as beastdrol be a bad idea? I.e., making the anabolic effect weaker?

I know it blocks dht at the andro receptor....but I'm wondering if that means it completely cancels out the effect? Help needto..nelson...dabuffguy...

Thanks fellas

Fellas: I have been researching the positive benefits of saw palmetto (sp?)

And, I am wondering...to yall experts...would supplementing this, whilst running a dht based AAS such as beastdrol be a bad idea? I.e., making the anabolic effect weaker?

I know it blocks dht at the andro receptor....but I'm wondering if that means it completely cancels out the effect? Help needto..nelson...dabuffguy...

Thanks fellas

No it would have no effects on the gains bro.

Top Bottom