Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
I was going to run a couple months of Test and incorporate Eq, Tren, Primo, Var, Winstrol, and maybe another goodie or two. My source went down big time and I had to drop out of my injectible cycle on week 11. I stuck with the Winny from weeks 6-12. Then weeks 13-14 were Var at 40mg e/d (by then injectibles were out of my system) and 6 pumps of Sustain Alpha. Weeks 15-16 Var 20mg e/d with Sustain Alpha. Then weeks 17 till out will be Sustain Alpha, an OTC test booster pill, and Needto's Forged PCT. Hopefully since I'm young, my test levels and nuts will come back and I'll be alright...funny thing is, as great as the EQ and winny was, I thought Var was the most impressive of the whole cycle! :p

He is taking 3 caps of Beastdrol e/d and 3 caps of Katanadrol e/d. THAT'S IT! It's his 1st cycle though and 1st cycle gains are always crazy. Lucky bastard had me to hook him up with some good, simple, and legal shit though ;)...and I think he may be closer to like 20lbs now. I'll find out tonight when I talk to him at the gym for chest + bi's.

I would maybe lower the Var dosage and use none at all. Then use hcg for about 7-10 days straight @ 500iu ed. Right after that run Sustain and toco-8 for a few weeks. I love hcg, it worked great! By then you should be ready to rock for your next cycle! Just my opinion. Best of luck.

I would maybe lower the Var dosage and use none at all. Then use hcg for about 7-10 days straight @ 500iu ed. Right after that run Sustain and toco-8 for a few weeks. I love hcg, it worked great! By then you should be ready to rock for your next cycle! Just my opinion. Best of luck.
I wish bro. HCG worked well for me too, but no source means no hcg for me :-(...thanks brother. I'm hoping this legal stuff will do the trick.

I wish bro. HCG worked well for me too, but no source means no hcg for me :-(...thanks brother. I'm hoping this legal stuff will do the trick.

thesourcecheck.com will give you more options than you know what to do with

Why don't all you guys who voted "it's a scam" post up and explain yourselves. Seriously.

If you used it and didn't like it, I'd like to hear about it.

Otherwise, anyone who says "it's a scam" and hasn't even used it is just saying that for craptastic reasons that have no merit or value othe than to attempt to discredit it unjustly which is just pure bullcrap.

Why don't all you guys who voted "it's a scam" post up and explain yourselves. Seriously.

Otherwise, anyone who says "it's a scam" and hasn't even used it is just saying that for craptastic reasons that have no merit or value othe than to attempt to discredit it unjustly which is just pure bullcrap.

+1

if there is a lagit. claim that can be spoken i would like to hear it. i dont see how it could not work at all for someone. i can pop 2 beastdrol as a first dose go to the gym and have no doubt that this stuff is real with amazing pumps and a indurance boost.

in all honesty i wont flame or disrespect you in any way. i really want to hear the details. you can send me a pm if you dont want to post.

Tell me about it. Every one knows that if you are not happy with the product you can get a refund.

So the only thing I do not like about this thread was that the word (scam) was used. A scam would mean some one was ripped off. Well I am sorry but its a well known fact no one gets ripped off by me and never will. If the products were not what you expected then I will take care of you. That is how I roll.

Yes I am back. Lets get down to business. I will be making a thread soon.

Beastdrol is the real deal. my buddy has been using it and his bench is up 30lbs in two weeks. squat is up 45lbs.

it works!!!!

He is up a legit 20lbs now. 6 days left on the Beast and K-drol and gains keep coming...

I just hooked my buddy in the gym up with a bottle. His friend now wants some too lol. I'm trying to educate them on proper diet first though. It's tough, I feel like a parent haha!

Top Bottom