Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
I like how there are 9 votes that say that it is a scam. I guarantee those people haven't used it before.

I like how there are 9 votes that say that it is a scam. I guarantee those people haven't used it before.

I second that, i havn't used it, but there are just too many positive reviews to say it's fake.

RADAR

Retards or people that envy Needtobuildmuscle;s success.

On my 4th week of 20 mg ed of beast and my lifts on all exercises are up 20%-30% since I started plus 16lbs weight. The last 2 weeks I have left the gym shaking my head in disbelief with a big smile on my face... Its way better than I thought it would be.

I have 2 bottles. I can't wait to try it out! If it's great stuff I will give my honest opinion, and if it sucks I will give my honest opinion also because I will be pissed that I fucked up my kickstart. So either way I will be posting my 100% honest thoughts of the Beast!

I have 2 bottles. I can't wait to try it out! If it's great stuff I will give my honest opinion, and if it sucks I will give my honest opinion also because I will be pissed that I fucked up my kickstart. So either way I will be posting my 100% honest thoughts of the Beast!

My brother is curling 50%+ more on his biceps. He's up around 17lbs with really no fat gain and if anything, LESS water weight.

Dude, it's pretty nuts...reminds me of the gains I got on my first injectible cycle at 7-8 weeks in. I can't wait to try it myself. I got the 2 bottles laying here too :evil:

Retards or people that envy Needtobuildmuscle;s success.

On my 4th week of 20 mg ed of beast and my lifts on all exercises are up 20%-30% since I started plus 16lbs weight. The last 2 weeks I have left the gym shaking my head in disbelief with a big smile on my face... Its way better than I thought it would be.

It is great to hear your results. Keep em coming.

My brother is 9 days into his Beastdrol/Katanadrol cycle. His weight has gone up by about 9lbs, plus he seems to have lost some waterweight. His definition and size is VERY noticeable. Also the vascularity is coming through. The only sides he is noticing so far is just that he feels very hot and sweats a lot. I noticed that standing next to him, he throws off a lot of heat. His strength has gone up too and he is an animal in the gym. He says he feels it mentally too. What he described to me sounds just like being on a illegal steroid cycle. From the gain he has gotten in less than 10 days, I can see that it is very real and very much a steroid. I can't wait to try it myself...gotta get off this Var first though ;-)

Yo Conan,
Are u just bridging right now between cycles with Var?? What are you dosing it at??

My brother is curling 50%+ more on his biceps. He's up around 17lbs with really no fat gain and if anything, LESS water weight.

Dude, it's pretty nuts...reminds me of the gains I got on my first injectible cycle at 7-8 weeks in. I can't wait to try it myself. I got the 2 bottles laying here too :evil:

He's up 17lbs of MUSCLE and he's only taking Beastdrol?? Or did I miss something here?

Beast is the first stuff I have tried and I think its great and in 14 days I am doing it again with Katandrol. I cant wait, the lifts I have on it are insane.

I was going to run a couple months of Test and incorporate Eq, Tren, Primo, Var, Winstrol, and maybe another goodie or two. My source went down big time and I had to drop out of my injectible cycle on week 11. I stuck with the Winny from weeks 6-12. Then weeks 13-14 were Var at 40mg e/d (by then injectibles were out of my system) and 6 pumps of Sustain Alpha. Weeks 15-16 Var 20mg e/d with Sustain Alpha. Then weeks 17 till out will be Sustain Alpha, an OTC test booster pill, and Needto's Forged PCT. Hopefully since I'm young, my test levels and nuts will come back and I'll be alright...funny thing is, as great as the EQ and winny was, I thought Var was the most impressive of the whole cycle! :p

He's up 17lbs of MUSCLE and he's only taking Beastdrol?? Or did I miss something here?

He is taking 3 caps of Beastdrol e/d and 3 caps of Katanadrol e/d. THAT'S IT! It's his 1st cycle though and 1st cycle gains are always crazy. Lucky bastard had me to hook him up with some good, simple, and legal shit though ;)...and I think he may be closer to like 20lbs now. I'll find out tonight when I talk to him at the gym for chest + bi's.

Top Bottom