Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
My brother is 9 days into his Beastdrol/Katanadrol cycle. His weight has gone up by about 9lbs, plus he seems to have lost some waterweight. His definition and size is VERY noticeable. Also the vascularity is coming through. The only sides he is noticing so far is just that he feels very hot and sweats a lot. I noticed that standing next to him, he throws off a lot of heat. His strength has gone up too and he is an animal in the gym. He says he feels it mentally too. What he described to me sounds just like being on a illegal steroid cycle. From the gain he has gotten in less than 10 days, I can see that it is very real and very much a steroid. I can't wait to try it myself...gotta get off this Var first though ;-)

My brother is still gaining in size, strength, and in definition. In fact, I just bought a few bottles of Beast. 2 for myself, 1 for a gym friend, and another for my brother for another cycle. It is definitely a strong AAS and should give results similiar to an injectible cycle or a nice oral cycle. It's a great option to add to your arsenal, plus it just happens to be legal and coming from Needto, so you know you won't get scammed with bunk or underdosed crap.

I had to switch from katanadrol/Beast stack to Katanadrol/tren TFO due to the heart burn I got from the Beast.In the week or so I was on it though I had results. I seemed to loose alot of body fat without loosing any weight. So it put muscle on in just a short time. I have a surplus of the Beast so I know ill be looking for a way to over come the heart burn so I can run it again. but for now KDrol and Tren TFO for me,lol.

I had to switch from katanadrol/Beast stack to Katanadrol/tren TFO due to the heart burn I got from the Beast.In the week or so I was on it though I had results. I seemed to loose alot of body fat without loosing any weight. So it put muscle on in just a short time. I have a surplus of the Beast so I know ill be looking for a way to over come the heart burn so I can run it again. but for now KDrol and Tren TFO for me,lol.

Hmm cant be good to combine Katanadrol with Tren-tfo?! Katana contains the same stuff as 19-tren-tfo.

if you do 3 katana (120mg 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione) and 3 tren pills (90 mg 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione) you get kinda overdosed I think.

I hope you have some cabergoline because you might need it.

Hmm cant be good to combine Katanadrol with Tren-tfo?! Katana contains the same stuff as 19-tren-tfo.

if you do 3 katana (120mg 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione) and 3 tren pills (90 mg 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione) you get kinda overdosed I think.
you know I gave no thought to that and just assumed they were different drugs. I will stop the tren and just run the Kdrol. Im not into killing myself or my liver or growing titties,lol. Thx for the warning.

Top Bottom