Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
1. Yes, I've tried it and gains were like any other PH i've tried.

2. Yes, I've tried it, gains were minimal.

3. Sides too harsh, Not worth it IMO.

4. All Ph's suck.

Now these arent my opinions because I've never tried it, but just broadening the poll a little.
lol yeah those are good but that would fall under the
is beastdrol a prohormone poll

maybey i dont get it and someone could explain..i was under the impression a PROHORMONE was like tribulas or some thing of that nature which is not a steroid?

lol yeah those are good but that would fall under the
is beastdrol a prohormone poll

maybey i dont get it and someone could explain..i was under the impression a PROHORMONE was like tribulas or some thing of that nature which is not a steroid?

A Prohormone converts to a steroid once in the body (tribulus is not a PH). Beastdrol, a.k.a Superdrol/Monsterdrol, IS a steroid.

A Prohormone converts to a steroid once in the body (tribulus is not a PH). Beastdrol, a.k.a Superdrol/Monsterdrol, IS a steroid.

Correct, PH's require a catalst to reach the target hormone inside the body to becoma active.

Beast

Beastdrol (The correct name is methasteron), which is an anabolic steroid, is already an active compound that requires no conversion in the body, just like dbol, var, winny, drol, halo, t-bol, etc.

WELL THEN THEY SURE AS FUCK SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN CALLING P6BLACK A PRO HORMONE!!!!!! that shit was nothin but herbs!! lol

Correct, PH's require a catalst to reach the target hormone inside the body to becoma active.

Beast

Beastdrol (The correct name is methasteron), which is an anabolic steroid, is already an active compound that requires no conversion in the body, just like dbol, var, winny, drol, halo, t-bol, etc.
oh okay so people just like to say prohormones suck UNLESS your talking about winny, var, or dbol!!!!! hence my the point of the poll which i guess should not have said scam because thats not rally what i wanted to uncover...more or less im just interested in the fact that you can say DBOL anywere and thats cool or winny or var and not get shit lol

Prohormones can elicit some gains but generally at the expense of sides over an above what the actual steroid they are trying to imitate would impart so for this reason they are frowned upon by most that actually use steroids.

Prohormones can elicit some gains but generally at the expense of sides over an above what the actual steroid they are trying to imitate would impart so for this reason they are frowned upon by most that actually use steroids.

Why do we even speak about prohormones in a beastdrol thread? beastdrol is a Steroid.

oh okay so people just like to say prohormones suck UNLESS your talking about winny, var, or dbol!!!!! hence my the point of the poll which i guess should not have said scam because thats not rally what i wanted to uncover...more or less im just interested in the fact that you can say DBOL anywere and thats cool or winny or var and not get shit lol

Ok you can leave out the all PH's suck and substitute it for all new "legal steroids" suck. And then change Its just like every other PH I've tried to its just like every other clone "legal steroid" i've tried :).

:finger2:
Ok you can leave out the all PH's suck and substitute it for all new "legal steroids" suck. And then change Its just like every other PH I've tried to its just like every other clone "legal steroid" i've tried :).

Your digestive system must really suck

I started Beastdrol again 2 days ago....i've been running test e for 5 months now...adding Beast to the mix changed everything...I noticed increased strength, vacularity and pumps from day 1...wil wait a few days to see some more changes :evil:

Top Bottom