Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
I can attest that beastdrol was insanely potent. I logged the results back around march 2010 or so in my training journal on MuscularDevelopment. So it is documented.

My reps with 315 on flat bench went from 14 to 23 within the 3 weeks I was on. I put on 10 lbs in the first 10 days or so. The pumps were rediculous. I became very full and swollen.

The barbell felt hollow almost and it was surreal. I was also repping the 125s on shoulder presses when I hadnt even been training that movement for years.

I was only 208 lbs naked back then, 212 clothed.

I hit 405 lb flat bench for 1 rep as an afterthought, after pre exhausting with reps. It went up like nothing. First time hitting that weight. Also the last time hitting that weight because I moved away from 1 rep maxes and was starting to phase out barbell benches soon after, was fucking my joints supremely.

I had hit 395 back in 2004 at around 195 lbs, but then had taken myself out for 2 years and lost everything from spinal ruptures. So this was when I was returning. 2003 and 2004 are documented here on my journal on EliteFitness. Then at some point I moved over the MD as my main journal because I had log in issues upon my return. Corrected it way later, so thats why theres a huge gap in posts on Elite. It shows all the abuse that lead up to the spinal injuries. I had been training about 9 years prior to 2003 when I started my journal here.

I now have around 600 lifting videos which are linked in my signature. Its actually the lighter shit overall. The pressing has gotten much stronger but the deadlift shit I stopped after my major injuries. That was the heaviest shit. I basically stopped benching since I made videos as well. I got the tech very late. I have a 225x50 bench set in there, after not training bench for a year and a half, first day back, but thats about it for benching.

Unfortunately after 3 weeks it made me very ill and the side effects were intolerable. I was very non functional even for daily living. Could hardly stay awake, vomitting, black out sensations after each set, etc. Many many sides for me.

Had my liver tested and some fatty legions were found. I cant say if the beastdrol contributed, as I never tested it prior. Shit was too harsh for me, but everyone responds differently. From that point on I didnt really fuck with prohormones anymore.

Strongest shit I ever used though. The product was no fucking joke. I prefer HRT for the slower and steady gains I get now, but that shit was insanely strong

KILL THAT SHIT

Top Bottom