Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
I would like to know the 2 (as Needto calls them "Dutch Bags") that voted -no it's a scam, I bet money they never tried it.

RADAR

I would like to know the 2 (as Needto calls them "Dutch Bags") that voted -no it's a scam, I bet money they never tried it.

RADAR
lol i cant make fun of needto for spelling cuz i cant spell worth a shit either but "DUTCH" bag gets me every time LOL

we should start a anti needto group and all join it or something to mess with him before he gets back

Yeah, like needto is going to make a "scam" product. This poll needs more options.

I am back to 255lbs and ripped, so I would say so. And if people know me by my original name from 2001 c3bodybuilding, they have seen my pics, know me and know I don't bs. So yeah, it's for real.

I am back to 255lbs and ripped, so I would say so. And if people know me by my original name from 2001 c3bodybuilding, they have seen my pics, know me and know I don't bs. So yeah, it's for real.

What did your cycle look like and what were your gains?? Or did you take Beast alone, I don't know.

fell free to expound on that bro!

1. Yes, I've tried it and gains were like any other PH i've tried.

2. Yes, I've tried it, gains were minimal.

3. Sides too harsh, Not worth it IMO.

4. All Ph's suck.

Now these arent my opinions because I've never tried it, but just broadening the poll a little.

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom