Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
used the dieselbolan....worked great....just be careful pretty strong stuff on the ol liver and kindneys easpecially if taking lots of otc supps....but it worked great...strength and pumps wayyyyy up.... to quote kurt angle...."its real.....its damn real" ha ha

Anyone calling Beastdrol a scam havent tried it or is a freak that dont respond to the product. Or the person is just retarded and think that anything legal is not effective, well Beastdrol is illegal in my country so I guess thats why its so effective on me...

Running it solo atm and doing great strength and physique gains on just 20mg/day.
I just wish I didnt get so many of the sides. Lethargy, high BP, backpumps and oily skin. Luckily none of the sides are unbearable. Just wish my 19 tren-tfo would arrive, my beastdrol got here in 2 business days but the tren is at 6 business days atm and not here yet.

Anyone calling Beastdrol a scam havent tried it or is a freak that dont respond to the product. Or the person is just retarded and think that anything legal is not effective, well Beastdrol is illegal in my country so I guess thats why its so effective on me...

Running it solo atm and doing great strength and physique gains on just 20mg/day.
I just wish I didnt get so many of the sides. Lethargy, high BP, backpumps and oily skin. Luckily none of the sides are unbearable. Just wish my 19 tren-tfo would arrive, my beastdrol got here in 2 business days but the tren is at 6 business days atm and not here yet.

Your tren TFO will get there. I had one of his packs in 3 days to Canada and then the other took a week. It will get to you Im sure.

i use beastdrol and dieselbolan both. a single dose pre w/o gives me bigger pumps, more stregnth, and, more endurance verry similar and slightly better than the effects of dbol but not quite as good as var imo. anyone claiming its fake has either not tried it or just wants to cause a problem. even a clueless person that knows nothing about training or diet would see its powerful effects.

i use beastdrol and dieselbolan both. a single dose pre w/o gives me bigger pumps, more stregnth, and, more endurance verry similar and slightly better than the effects of dbol but not quite as good as var imo. anyone claiming its fake has either not tried it or just wants to cause a problem. even a clueless person that knows nothing about training or diet would see its powerful effects.

yep, trolls, haters, and frogs...

I hope it's good shit because I got 2 bottles of it ready to go for a kickstart to my next cycle! :evil: woooooooo!

I am taking Bestdrol every other month now, ever since it has been in the market....I take it with test, 3a caps a day....it's awesome....strength, power, vascularity, and you don't too much bloat, no moon face, nothing....it is a little lower that anadrol, but higher than dbol in terms of effectiveness if you ask me...but better than both in the sense that you don't retain too much water or look like a baloon...

P.S. I am not a sponsering mod, whatever that means, I'm just a loyal customer of NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.

I think that until Need2 creates an LLC/company with a brand name on his products, people will remain skeptical due to the nature of the prohormone/designer steroid/supplement industry. There are so many fake Superdrol and Halodrol clone products on the market, that extreme caution should be taken when purchasing these types of products. Certicates of Analysis don't mean anything, the only way for a company to certify that their product contains what it's supposed to is to conduct an independent lab test on the final finished product. Not many companies actually do this.

Having said that, I think Need2 is a great guy. I haven't tried any of his products yet, but I am confident that they are the proper compounds at the proper dosages as claimed.

Need2, please send me some product to try so I can silence the skeptics.:)

Def not fake. I took t for 2 wks my last cycle. Definitely wrked. Put on 5 extra pds, lifts went up, but it gave me headaches. Prob didn't have enough water. Still...its so damn cheap and effective....might give it anther try..

Top Bottom