Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
Late post....but here's my 2 cents: if beastrdol is/was a scam, well hell, I wanna be scammed like that ALL THE TIME!!! *laugh* (yes, the stuff worked!)

Late post....but here's my 2 cents: if beastrdol is/was a scam, well hell, I wanna be scammed like that ALL THE TIME!!! *laugh* (yes, the stuff worked!)

Let me know how the epi works for you to bro. Just so everyone knows. You have been using steroids for years now and have been training even longer correct?

Beastadrol if i am correct had the same ingredients as superdrol just higher MG per cap then superdrol did. And superdrol was no scam......

honestly not bashing it and never tried it-just wondering why someone would take this over d-bol or anadrol?

honestly not bashing it and never tried it-just wondering why someone would take this over d-bol or anadrol?

access, legality, cost. not doing illegal things means a lot to some people on here.

Try it and you will know exactly why. O wait You cant bwaahaahhaha sorry man. I am just trying to find some humor in this sad sad day of my companies life.. Anyway lets all enjoy what we do have. Protein bars anyone?

i haven't used anything, even OTC 'anabolics', but i think that if i did/do then i would trust needto. you don't get a good rep like he has by ripping people off.

Where's the official information about what appears to be the death of Beastdrol? Anyone (probably Hulk) have details about it or a reference to forum postings discussing it's availability? Seems like it's been banned (probably because it actually works), but I can't confirm. Hulk's site just says, "sold out." :(

Top Bottom