Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beastdrol plus dieselbolan ?

*c-ro*

Banned
so i got a bottle of beastdrol and a bottle of dieselbolan , i already took a bottle of beastdrol , but i was stackin eq with it , so not really sure how well the beastdrol actually worked. But anyways , i was thinking of taking both at the same time , you guys think this would be a good idea ? if so how do you guys think i should cycle it ? like how many caps per day and how long ?? thanks

so i got a bottle of beastdrol and a bottle of dieselbolan , i already took a bottle of beastdrol , but i was stackin eq with it , so not really sure how well the beastdrol actually worked. But anyways , i was thinking of taking both at the same time , you guys think this would be a good idea ? if so how do you guys think i should cycle it ? like how many caps per day and how long ?? thanks

New Diesel or Old Diesel?

nah , its 25mg 13 ethyl 3 methoxy
15mg 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene 17b-ol

i got the beastdrol at the time time , taking them together good idea ? bad idea ? what about some dosage ideas here ?

nah , its 25mg 13 ethyl 3 methoxy
15mg 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene 17b-ol

i got the beastdrol at the time time , taking them together good idea ? bad idea ? what about some dosage ideas here ?

2 of each, everyday for 4 weeks...get yourself some HcGenerate and Forged Post Cycle for a PCT.

PM me if you would like a discount.

im 23 , 5'9" 185 .. workin out for about 2 years now .. and i got the hcgenerate and the liver support already from you guys ... you think 6 weeks would be too long to go for ??

6 weeks is pretty long to take the both of them at the same time, by the end of week 1, you will know its on!!!!

The Beast is strong, You must, i said must make sure you're getting enough food in you as well as water, lots of water to keep hydrated and help with lathargy

Your weights are gonna skyrocket, you will be going what the fuck, i can lift this?

So include some stretching for whatever youre hitting that day to help with soreness.
Maybe get some Skeletel Balm as well , youre gonna feel these big weights

Give it hell man, F'n eat lift sleep and freakin Grooooooooooooow!!!!

This stack is nasty youre gonna love it!!!!

yeah last time i took beastdrol and equipose at the same time , i got so hard , but i think ima see you the sides are at 4 weeks and if they arent to bad ima go for the 6 weeks

Top Bottom