Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and katanadrol 2.0 stack

normally u wouldnt run 2 orals together due to liver toxicity but katanadrol 2.0 is non methylated so it wont effect liver values which makes it the perfect PH to stack. beastdrol for size and strength. katana to keep up the strength and cut you up to finish you off

Yeah I was wondering about running two orals but you've explained it, thanks man

yep, katana piggy backs well with beast....great combo, have seen some members get great results from this stack. Throw in test prop @150mg eod and you got yourself a cycle :evil:

Junkie I was actually thinking of this the other day.
Kata at 350mg/day for 6 weeks
Epi strong 45 mg/day for 6 weeks
Test prop at 100-150mg eod :)

i think you could hit katana up to 400 or 450 to get the max out of it... just my opinion... you have to know your body but I think thats the sweet spot on it...

i think you could hit katana up to 400 or 450 to get the max out of it... just my opinion... you have to know your body but I think thats the sweet spot on it...
I think I may see some katana in my near future :evil::evil::evil: been wanting to give this stuff a try for awhile

Better stock up, the next ban is rumored to be Superdrol and Katanadrol so it might be banned. ;)

yeah i'm thinking my summer lean bulker...

test prop 100mg ed 1-8
tren ace 50mg ed 1-8
boldenone prop 100mg ed 1-8
proviron 50mg ed 1-8
katana 350-400mg ed 1-6

what you think guys? lol

Top Bottom