Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol info needed

Crazy muscle cramps. Nothing I have ever experienced before. I did not get them while working out. Mainly in the neck and lats, but I did get a couple in the obliques too. I had them from the third week until two weeks after the cycle. It was very strange. I only used nitric oxide on one day because it was given to me as a sample from a new store that was opening... loved it. I felt like a monster. I never recieved back pumps or leg cramps.

yeah thats what happened to me. id be laying in bed sleeping and take a stretch and all the sudden my sides would cramp up really bad. or id be sitting down and move my leg a certain way and out of nowhere my whole left side abs and leg cramped up so bad, its like my abs flexed as hard as possible on their own. they were sore for 2 days. this was when i was on epi and after being off for about a week they went away. i think the guy who suggested taurine to me was talking about pumps, not cramps but im not sure

yeah thats what happened to me. id be laying in bed sleeping and take a stretch and all the sudden my sides would cramp up really bad. or id be sitting down and move my leg a certain way and out of nowhere my whole left side abs and leg cramped up so bad, its like my abs flexed as hard as possible on their own. they were sore for 2 days. this was when i was on epi and after being off for about a week they went away. i think the guy who suggested taurine to me was talking about pumps, not cramps but im not sure

I figured that when he said to do it before the gym. I am going to up my water in take and try the Monster a couple of times. I know it will not hit until my third week. It isn't a matter of not being able to take it... more of an incovienance. We'll see how it goes.

try battling it the same way you would battle severe dehydration. For me I upped my water intake to almost 2 gallons a day. I was adding mortons salt substitute to my water. It is potassium chloride. I also ate a lot of fruit and added about 10g of taurine as well.

Also might want to up the liver support a bit. what were you taking and how much?

Good Luck

Top Bottom