Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol cycle

Righto sounds good......
Do you know when it will be back in stock ??

If you're anxious to start, you can double dose Bridge from N2BM, which I believe is still in stock. Last time HCGenerate ran out, it was out for well over a month if I remember correctly.

Nathan will only use 1 particular supplier from Africa for the Fadogia Agrestis (to guarantee purity), so if he can't get it, the product will not be manufactured with Fadogia from another source.

Is it even the thing? if not, is there a NTBM equivalent for forma ?

No. RS-Transaderm is a test booster (think along the lines of testosterone without injecting). Forma is for estrogen control and to prevent an estrogen rebound. It does help boost test, but is more about the estrogen control.

Rightio cheers mate appreciate it ,
Coming back to my cycle should I be taking all my caps with meals or what's the go ?

Rightio cheers mate appreciate it ,
Coming back to my cycle should I be taking all my caps with meals or what's the go ?

Honestly, it's a personal preference. I take all my orals on their own without food, as I generally want them broken down and absorbed as quickly as possible.

Nothing has ever upset my stomach, but if it should, if probably begin taking that particular compound with food.

You will have to watch the beastdrol at 30 mg's per day. You may find it is too much for your system.....just watch for fatigue, lethargy, etc. Also, you need to be taking HCGenerate weeks 2-6

That^^^^

I'm about to run beast with my cycle at 30mg and seriously I have seen people blow up on 10-20mg so 30mg is going to be insane

Hey guys I'm 23, 6'3, 203 pounds and this is my second cycle.

Cycle:
1-4 Beastdrol 20/20/30/30
2 to 3 caps every day spread out
1-4 katanadrol 2.0 250mg every day
1-4 need2slin 3 caps every day spread out
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
4-8 unleashed/post cycle
fishoils
4 multivitamins
4 milk thistle

What the thoughts ??
I would add a test base for health and a better cycle. if nto teste or cyp (inections) then atleast RS-tranaderm from NTBM. link: RS-Transaderm - Weight loss with lean muscle gain

Top Bottom