Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

How many weeks does it stay in your system for after last tablet ? Just curious because where I'm from they do random drug testing on the side of the road like a RBT (random breathe testing). Anyone know the amount of weeks/months ?

Dude if they did random drug testing they would not be looking for steriods. That testing is expensive. I think they both have a half life of around 8 hours

half life and detectable times are 2 different things.

half life is hours.. detectable time i'm gonna guess is several weeks to several months based on other oral steroids.. but its just an educated guess

something like deca is detectable after 18 months!! doesn't mean that is the half life though..

half life and detectable times are 2 different things.

half life is hours.. detectable time i'm gonna guess is several weeks to several months based on other oral steroids.. but its just an educated guess

something like deca is detectable after 18 months!! doesn't mean that is the half life though..

Good point/post

Sent from my MB860

How many weeks does it stay in your system for after last tablet ? Just curious because where I'm from they do random drug testing on the side of the road like a RBT (random breathe testing). Anyone know the amount of weeks/months ?

They do road side testing for steroids? I highly doubt that

Top Bottom