Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

Nolvadex is more than sufficient enough pct for this cycle. Are you suggesting that unleashed/postcycle are better pct than nolvadex or clomid??
True the half bottle of forma stanzol will be nice for 4 weeks and some form of test base would be great. What do you recomend?

Nolva is the most overrated shitty PCT drug ever.

If you actually know what it does, it does hardly dick for recovering endogenous test production.

Bro, I authored the user guide of Beastdrol. Just follow the suggestions of the mods here. I used to be one myself. They are telling you right.

Nolva only is retarded. Just being brutally honest.

Anybody using a steroid, yes beastdrol is not a PH it is a steroid, really should be using hcg if they are that worried about losing their nuts ability to make testsauce.

And I just want to be clear, I'm not completely naysaying tamoxifen, but I get a little on edge when I see noobs telling well educated people that Nolva only is a sufficient pct. My ass it is.

Good riddance.

And I just want to be clear, I'm not completely naysaying tamoxifen, but I get a little on edge when I see noobs telling well educated people that Nolva only is a sufficient pct. My ass it is.

Good riddance.

Lol granted I would preffer hcg over nolva or anything else for that matter as I would nolva over bs unproven overnight pop up otc pct products. It puts me on edge when I see these otcnewish products being suggested over well documented and known forms of pct, and I could not Give a shit about nolva or any of it for that matter hcg would be my first choice, nolva and Clomid second and all the rest of the shit otc dead last only ok as add on not replacement full stop.

Lol granted I would preffer hcg over nolva or anything else for that matter as I would nolva over bs unproven overnight pop up otc pct products. It puts me on edge when I see these otcnewish products being suggested over well documented and known forms of pct, and I could not Give a shit about nolva or any of it for that matter hcg would be my first choice, nolva and Clomid second and all the rest of the shit otc dead last only ok as add on not replacement full stop.

This stuff is not over night. . It has been proven with blood work shown to be extremely effective..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I get your point, but it's flawed.

The otc products being suggested are formulated with proven components that help promote endogenous hormone production. The stuff in it isn't new, the brand may be a few years old is all but the studies and science behind it is not.

Is it going to work as well as hcg? No, but Nolva isn't cutting it by itself. These otc products work in different pathways, which in combination give you a good recovery for short cycles and aid in recovery in long cycles which should be pct'd with hcg or you're dumb.

If some that have proven bloods to go along it then I'm all for it but many if not the vast majority don't. I'm talking about the unknown.I got no problem adding that overpriced otc crap if it will aid my recovery in a big way.just don't think I need 10 different supps to have a decent pct and if you think so youre dumb. Granted one or two proven otc pct thrown in there will be good just not the whole shop!

If some that have proven bloods to go along it then I'm all for it but many if not the vast majority don't. I'm talking about the unknown.I got no problem adding that overpriced otc crap if it will aid my recovery in a big way.just don't think I need 10 different supps to have a decent pct and if you think so youre dumb. Granted one or two proven otc pct thrown in there will be good just not the whole shop!

I'm all for taking as little as possible and getting the desired results.

You don't need 5 different supps.

Unleashed and post cycle with your nolva is going to be much better than just nolva.

Top Bottom