Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

Hi Pokenfien,

When I ran my Beast cycle I used the following:

Cycle
1-4 Beastdrol
1-4 N2-guard
1-4 Hcgenerate
1-4 Bridge
1-4 Forged Liver Support

PCT
4-8 Unleashed and post cycle
4-10 forma-stanzol
4-8 Power chews-DAA
4-8 D-Spark

Now some may say this was overkill, but I enjoyed the ride with next to no sides. You need to keep the carbs up and drink loads of water, as I noticed that when I was not drinking enough, I would start to feel a headache coming on.

My opinion, for what its worth, is to spend a little more, and play on the safe side. If you do, you will enjoy one hell of a ride.

Good luck.

You need tudca along with extra liver support for this cycle for sure. From what people way I'm not even sure if the cycles worth it. I would also use a test base like RS transaderm to combat lethargy and some of the other sides. You really should get a serm and maybe even an AI to use in pct. Clomid and aromasin would be 2 good choices.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

You need tudca along with extra liver support for this cycle for sure. From what people way I'm not even sure if the cycles worth it. I would also use a test base like RS transaderm to combat lethargy and some of the other sides. You really should get a serm and maybe even an AI to use in pct. Clomid and aromasin would be 2 good choices. Hcgenerate extra strength on cycle but to be honest just expect your nuts to come out looking like raisins. Its going to shut you down

Hi Pokenfien,

When I ran my Beast cycle I used the following:

Cycle
1-4 Beastdrol
1-4 N2-guard
1-4 Hcgenerate
1-4 Bridge
1-4 Forged Liver Support

PCT
4-8 Unleashed and post cycle
4-10 forma-stanzol
4-8 Power chews-DAA
4-8 D-Spark

Now some may say this was overkill, but I enjoyed the ride with next to no sides. You need to keep the carbs up and drink loads of water, as I noticed that when I was not drinking enough, I would start to feel a headache coming on.

My opinion, for what its worth, is to spend a little more, and play on the safe side. If you do, you will enjoy one hell of a ride.

Good luck.

^ Solid layout and advice here!:cool:
I completely agree with this, and think it's a great layout for Sdrol cycle.
Only thing I would change is adding some kind of Test base to it, and TUDCA for liver support.

I don't think this is overkill in any way. Just few days ago I had to switch from Adrol to Dbol, 'cause sides began to interfere with my training and every day life way too much...

I haven't yet ran Sdrol myself yet, but from all I have gathered it has nearly as much sides and is just as toxic as Adrol, if not more so. Of course everyone reacts differently, but what I'm trying to emphasis here is the importance of cycle support. The whole cycle is wasted if sides are so bad that you can't concentrate on three most important things of cycle: Training:leap:, Eating:RADAR, and Sleeping!:sleep2:

Daa during cycle to try to keep from shutting down completly or post or both???

DAA won't prevent shutdown in any way, but using HCGenerate/HCG/HMG during cycle will.
So use it during PCT...

How are you reading these posts anyway, if you didn't understand that from the post above?:confused:
And yet, you are absolutely certain that you don't need any cycle support, and Nolva only PCT is more than enough for Beastdrol cycle...:confused::confused:
And your cycle experience/history is what, a one PH cycle? :rolleyes:

*Sigh*, I'm getting so damn tired of this...:worried: :whatever::think::doublefi:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
^

How are you reading these posts anyway, if you didn't understand that from the post above? :what:
And yet, you are absolutely certain that you don't need any cycle support, and Nolva only PCT is more than enough for Beastdrol cycle...:what::what:
And your cycle experience/history is what, a one PH cycle? :confused:

*Sigh*, I'm getting so damn tired of this...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
What do you mean how am I reading these posts??? Iam certain nolva is more than sufficient form of pct opposed to over the counter products said to be enough for pct on their own which just magically are all sold by need2. I do think cycle support is important and planning to use it... I could do 100 cycles wrong, would that mean I know know what I am talking about?? Nolva, Clomid are known to be the real deal for pct that's all I am saying, show me one real steroid user who doesnt use a real serm and uses otc products for pct only and ill show you a liar.

Does not make sence not to use them over an over the counter product dubbed to be enough with out the history of quality serms like nolva and clomid have. Do all these OTC products have anywhere near as much data and proof if any of their claims?? I am happier using a tried and tested form of pct along with some cycle support, Daa and liver protection with the addition of some of the things that where recommended. I'm not gonna buy all of need2's supplements for a single ph cycle.. why would I spend more than what a real cycle costs when I can cover myself with, cycle/liver support, nolva/clomid and some test base along with milk thistle and other bs for piece of mind and paranoia

The liver is the fastes re generating organ in our body and 4 weeks with or without any liver protection wont damage it, unless you abuse the drug or you are an old fart with liver problems, thats fact! and thats all there is to it. Having said that i will use some form of liver protection. It wouldnt be sales if you where not made to beleive you needed 8+ products for one cycle... LOL
We can all be suckers for a good sales pitch..

I have the basics covered, don't treat me like shit cause I don't want to buy the whole shop from your pal need2, he has some great products but i dont need all of them. I apreciate all advice and respect peoples decission on going about their cycles how they want, i would just hope they use a good serm and not believe everything they are told becasue it has been spammed, specially things with no scientific proof or real data to back up their claims, if some do then great, all for it. I am making a plan based of every ones opinions, just not copying them exactly. Basics are there that's all any one would need, anything else is extra protection and that's fine if people want to do that, if its tested and proven then great if people want to take extra precaution they should.. :)

P.s My question about Daa was not intended to or about the previous post, i asked becasue i read some post on people claiming they use daa to try to prevent complete shutdown and they beleive it helped them overall, according to what they said.. some say after some say during some say both. So i was seeking your opinions on that cause i dont know.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Thank you to those with the basic good straight forward advice and all those whom shared their thoughts and experiences and personal cycles, truly apreciated this is what all forums should be like. I will be taking some of the advice given and hopefully this with countless other threads can help the next person.

Nolva, Clomid are known to be the real deal for pct that's all I am saying, show me one real steroid user who doesnt use a real serm and uses otc products for pct only and ill show you a liar.
Here you go:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/an...o-1212623.html
Make sure to mention that you consider him a liar, I'm sure you will have a nice conversation.

I'm not a REP for NTBM or any other company that products I mentioned in my posts (actually, think I only mentioned 2-3 products from NTBM in my posts), I just recommended what has worked best for me. I use way over 8 different supplements and other OTC products even when I'm not on cycle, but I'm somewhat keen to keep my health in check. Everyone decides what their own priorities are.

Everybody will also learn things either easy, or hard way. It's totally up to you to decide what you do, all that people here are trying to do is help, but your arrogant attitude doesn't make it very easy for us.
I also have no clue where you got the impression that I have something against Nolva, it's actually always been my SERM of choice (I hate Clomid) for my full PCT protocol when I still did those before I began my fulltime TRT.

Anyway, have a great cycle, and post up blood work to tell us how well you will recoverer!
(Of course you already have your baseline bloods done)

Thanks very much, I will post my results and how I recovered and felt through and after cycle. I apologise if you felt I was being arrogant it was not my intention but you being rude does not help..

Top Bottom