Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast is strong

1Johnboy

In the middle of a 4 week cycle and experience extreme lethargy. Backing down from 3 pills a day to two. No other sides other that this one. Anyone else go through this? Also just a question from left field, how would you compare Beast to Dbol?

Johnboy

On my third week of Beastdrol. 30mg a day since the start. No sides. Kinda disappointed. I've not felt "on" doing Helladrol or Beastdrol. $500 in cycle and PCT products to not feel it. :-( I'm not saying they don't work, I've gained strength and mass faster than I could naturally. I think...

But maybe my expectations are too high. I wanted to feel like I did on my last PH cycle. I hadn't ran a PH or any type of steroid in 7 years up until 3 months ago. 7 years ago, I ran Superone+. 1-test/4-ad. THAT STUFF would rock your world. I can't imagine anything being much stronger than that. But it was banned shortly after. But, man, 1-test is supposed to be 700% stronger than testosterone. I believe it. It's a little hard to speak one's mind on this site in fear of being neg repped for having an opinion. But, here goes... Is there anything out there that remotely compares to something like Superone+? Beastdrol doesn't compare at all in my experience. Maybe it's me. Maybe not. Has anyone ever done Superone+?

Bro you are free to spean your mind. And the way you did it is exemplry. Simply do it respectfully and no probs at all.

Thanks. Beastdrol gives the weight gain people say. Strength goes up, although PERSONALLY Helladrol gave me fast strength gains, too. Dunno which I prefer for strength, but Beast gives the size with it. They both work. But I miss Superone+ :-( That's all lol. Besides the faster gains, I like the FEEL it gave me. I felt like the Hulk... on roids.

Thanks Freak, we all react different. Gonna finish the BD and move on from here after to something different (after PCT of course). Had pretty good results with Andromass/Lean stack with very little sides. I have a second unopened bottle of BD I will put up to sell or possible trade soon, BD is not for me sad to say. I do feel the "ON" part or sure! within 10 mins or so I feel it. Or maybe give it another run but stack with Top DHEA to kill the lethargy as gym suggested... So many options!

Thanks all for your inputs once again.

Johnboy

Yeah get yourself some Krill TS and RS Tranasaderm, Beast can def wreak havoc on the body but the gains are awesome

I just like talking about this stuff, sorry that I'm not RIGHT on target with the topic, but kind of applies. I feel you on the lethargy. From weeks 4-6 on Helladrol at 100mg a day, I had extreme lethargy. I actually skipped a couple of days of working out. I was so "blah" and "meh" haha. Beastdrol hasn't given me this, yet. BTW, are you taking HCGenerate while on cycle? It keeps the boys happy and kind of slightly helps with lethargy in my opinion. But eventually, I was having to take a Stacker or N2Burn before my work outs.

No i have saved HCGen for my PCT. I was kinda hoping the BD stack I bought was pretty much all i needed. Now i know how i react to it i will be better prepared next cycle. I am on day 2 of the lower dosage and feel better already, and yea i skipped about 4 days of the gym while on 3 a day. Just felt so blah and I didnt give a shit anymore, thats when i realized i needed to dose down. Next cycle will add the HGCgen, krill and trans and do the 3x day.

You think DBol is as strong as BD?

Top Bottom