Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast is strong

On my third week of Beastdrol. 30mg a day since the start. No sides. Kinda disappointed. I've not felt "on" doing Helladrol or Beastdrol. $500 in cycle and PCT products to not feel it. :-( I'm not saying they don't work, I've gained strength and mass faster than I could naturally. I think...

But maybe my expectations are too high. I wanted to feel like I did on my last PH cycle. I hadn't ran a PH or any type of steroid in 7 years up until 3 months ago. 7 years ago, I ran Superone+. 1-test/4-ad. THAT STUFF would rock your world. I can't imagine anything being much stronger than that. But it was banned shortly after. But, man, 1-test is supposed to be 700% stronger than testosterone. I believe it. It's a little hard to speak one's mind on this site in fear of being neg repped for having an opinion. But, here goes... Is there anything out there that remotely compares to something like Superone+? Beastdrol doesn't compare at all in my experience. Maybe it's me. Maybe not. Has anyone ever done Superone+?
I'm running beast at the back end of my test/deca/eq cycle and I'm on day 4 now and I can already "feel" it and i've been on 600mg of test for 10 weeks now so I already feel great, now my sense of well being just shot through the roof!:evil::evil::evil:

Top Bottom