Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast \ Katana stack

ipod700

Ok this is my log of results from a Beast and Katana stack I am going to do 2 weeks of Katana and 4 weeks of beast and katana.....I am starting off at 5'9 166LBS pics are below.

Sweet bro. I like logs with pictures!

And you have a great shape. Focus on those delts man and it will make the world of difference for your appearance. Your arms and chest already are looking good and the delts are a little behind them so bring those up. OverHead Press and lateral raises for you!

Looking forward to your progress.

This is great. I enjoy having logs that have pictures inside them, that way they are not just "words" but solid proof of the gains.

Good luck Bro and we look forward to keeping up with this log!

Ok today was offically 1 week on katana......Can't say I feel a true difference yet, but my weight is up to 170lbs......Below is my typical daily diet, I know it's not perfect but it's hard to diet.....updated pics tonight

Meal 1 - Protein shake 34G
Breakfast - 2 eggs scrambled bowl of grits
snack - protein bar 26G
Lunch - 2 chicken Breasts on wheat bread w/cheddar cheese letteuce and tomatoes....Crystal LIGHT
Post workout - Protein shake 34 Grams
Dinner - Roast Beef / Mashed Potatoes/ carrots.....Crystal Light light
Snack - 2 TBLS Peanut Butter and apples

Ok today was offically 1 week on katana......Can't say I feel a true difference yet, but my weight is up to 170lbs......Below is my typical daily diet, I know it's not perfect but it's hard to diet.....updated pics tonight

Meal 1 - Protein shake 34G
Breakfast - 2 eggs scrambled bowl of grits
snack - protein bar 26G
Lunch - 2 chicken Breasts on wheat bread w/cheddar cheese letteuce and tomatoes....Crystal LIGHT
Post workout - Protein shake 34 Grams
Dinner - Roast Beef / Mashed Potatoes/ carrots.....Crystal Light light
Snack - 2 TBLS Peanut Butter and apples

The differences will be definitely noticable but subtle with katanadrol. 4 pounds in 1 week is quite a big difference. It just gets better.

Once you add in Beastdrol you will be wondering if you turned into superman or something.

Up the protein.

Take in a bunch of protein right before bed. Cottage cheese, casein protein or meat will do it for ya.

Also, up the PWO protein to 50 grams instead of 34. Do 4 eggs instead of two at breakfast.

Carbs seem alright. You are staying pretty lean as is, so no changes need to be made there unless you want to try and add as much mass as you possibly can. Then I'd bump up the carbs a bit if absolute size is what you are going for.

Top Bottom