Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast \ Katana stack

Ok today was offically 1 week on katana......Can't say I feel a true difference yet, but my weight is up to 170lbs......Below is my typical daily diet, I know it's not perfect but it's hard to diet.....updated pics tonight

Meal 1 - Protein shake 34G
Breakfast - 2 eggs scrambled bowl of grits
snack - protein bar 26G
Lunch - 2 chicken Breasts on wheat bread w/cheddar cheese letteuce and tomatoes....Crystal LIGHT
Post workout - Protein shake 34 Grams
Dinner - Roast Beef / Mashed Potatoes/ carrots.....Crystal Light light
Snack - 2 TBLS Peanut Butter and apples

Clean up that diet a bit....I'd double the protein bro! :evil:

What happened to all the discount codes for need to products?

I have them. Just PM me.

Some of the discount offers have expired.

Just got my beast in the mail yesterday, so I am going to start taking it today, also I have some liv52 and milk thistle....been on katana for about 2.5 weeks. I am going to take the katana till it runs out and the beast for the remaining time. 1 question when I am taking these should I take them together? both at the same time 3x a day?

Just got my beast in the mail yesterday, so I am going to start taking it today, also I have some liv52 and milk thistle....been on katana for about 2.5 weeks. I am going to take the katana till it runs out and the beast for the remaining time. 1 question when I am taking these should I take them together? both at the same time 3x a day?

yep, take them at the same time together.

yep, take them at the same time together.

Ok so I got some beast and started taking it with katana, but I did not like how I felt after 3 days so I stop taking beast. I am going to just continue on katana, but was wondering since I stop taking beast after 3 days, how long should my cycle of katana be 6 weeks?

Ok so I got some beast and started taking it with katana, but I did not like how I felt after 3 days so I stop taking beast. I am going to just continue on katana, but was wondering since I stop taking beast after 3 days, how long should my cycle of katana be 6 weeks?

take the k-drol 1 cap 3 times a day for 4 weeks.

diesel is the shit.... end of story... i gained 4 lbs so far in 2 weeks but the size is amazing shoulders bi's tri's and lats are exploding... legs not so much(hard gainer in legs) my arms grew an inch so far..

take the k-drol 1 cap 3 times a day for 4 weeks.

I will be completly done k-drol on thursday. So how long until I can start another cycle? I was thinking about the shredder stack, but want to make sure I wait the proper amount of time in between......

I will be completly done k-drol on thursday. So how long until I can start another cycle? I was thinking about the shredder stack, but want to make sure I wait the proper amount of time in between......

Are you not going to run the beastdrol?

Top Bottom