Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast / Kat stack

magman1

Okay, first I would like to ideally run a cycle for 6 weeks for a few different reasons...would four weeks of beast and 6 weeks of kat work? Beast at 30mgs / day...would is proper dosage for katandrol?

I'm 6'0 210 lbs, about 9-10% bf, 26 years old....want to get fuckin shredded

Okay, first I would like to ideally run a cycle for 6 weeks for a few different reasons...would four weeks of beast and 6 weeks of kat work? Beast at 30mgs / day...would is proper dosage for katandrol?

I'm 6'0 210 lbs, about 9-10% bf, 26 years old....want to get fuckin shredded

3 caps each broseph. That's a solid dose, but not too much.

Or go with 3 caps katanadrol and just 2 caps of beast, both for 6 weeks. That is still enough, but the beast dose is a little bit less, still yet nearly as effective.

Thanks for posting. I was going to ask the same question. You guys taking both together before workout or splitting them up on in the a.m. and one p.m. (pre-workout)? I am doing 5x5 M-W-F p.m. and HIIT cardio in the a.m.

take 1 cap of each in the a.m and 2 of each an hour or so before workout.

If you workout in the a.m then just reverse it. :)

Another Beast/Kat question: From what I understand Beastrol is best with lots of calories. Katanadrol can help you cut with lower cals, so when doing both together how would you guys go. Higher or lower calories? Would lower calories bot give enough fuel for the Beastrol to work or would the KAtanadrol take care of that?
Thanks

Another Beast/Kat question: From what I understand Beastrol is best with lots of calories. Katanadrol can help you cut with lower cals, so when doing both together how would you guys go. Higher or lower calories? Would lower calories bot give enough fuel for the Beastrol to work or would the KAtanadrol take care of that?
Thanks

It depens on what you want and your goals. You can straight bulk with katanadrol and put on some good mass as well, it's just not as strong of a mass builder as Beastdrol or Dieselbolan.

Top Bottom