Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast, fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tskitski7

So mrsupps is talkin on Facebook about how only his beast is legit. Orbit is very reputable and I know that but mrsupps is saying everything else is fake.... Can anyone or orbit elaborate how orbit beast is 100% legit just like mrsupps?? Not trying to be rude just curious is all since this seems really confusing only because orbit says he's legit but mrsupps sayin fake and both are very reputable

I bought from u orbit cause I know ur legit. Just confused is all! Like I says curios why mrsupps sayin all that.

I think mrsupps was trying to address the fake beast that people have been asking about on amazon. some cheap ass scammers is all.

Nathan said it himself that orbit's beastdrol is legit on mrsupps' facebook. No one has anything to be worried about

Orbit's Beastdrol is 100% legit. The real thing.

MRSupps is describing a "white pill" knock-off that has been being perpetrated as legit Beast...but it is NOT legit. MRSupps and Orbit have the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom