Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast/Diesel/Tren Stack options

billyawesome

well options i have are

needto's stack
1-4 diesel 3d
5-8 beast 3d
1-8 tren

OR

1-6 diesel 2d
1-6 beast 2d
1-6 tren

Or
needto's stack
1-4 diesel 3d
5-8 beast 3d
1-8 tren
and add test-e 250 1-8

What do you guys think and what are thoughts on adding test-e at 250 for the 8 weeks????

27 y/o 200 lbs 12% bf...been lifting for 3 years Limited aas history with winny, dbol and test...never done it right was younger and looking to do it right this time with proper pct....as far as diet i do eat ALOT but tend to only when hungry i currently have been trying to split up my meals more and cut out some of the junk....and i lift HARD big weights...prob switching to 5x5 routine and looking to go "on" about 4 weeks into my 5x5 routine...

I would personally run Beastdrol @ 30mg ed and Tren TFO @ 90mg we for four weeks tops. This is a seriously solid cycle that will produce sick gains. I wouldn't run Beast or Diesel more than four weeks at a time unless you were a very experienced user. Even then the sides might out weigh the gains imo.

What did you have in mind for PCT?

well for pct i was thinking pp's test recovery stack and while on i was gonna use liv-52 and cycle support and IF i thro test e in there i was def gonna run arimedex and hcg...not sure if test recovery stack will be enough if i added test-e @ 250 for 1-8

Doubt you will need hcg after that cycle but if u wanted i guess you could run it from week four on through. Nolvadex would be good dosed 40/30/20/10 or whatever for PCT. Arimedex during cycle if you experience some estrogen sides. Good luck on the cycle and keep us updated

scmc what do you think on the stack? this is the one I kinda leaning towards...should provide some serious gains....how do you feel about adding test-e to needto's stack

needto's stack
1-4 diesel 3d
5-8 beast 3d
1-8 tren
and add test-e 250 1-8

scmc what do you think on the stack? this is the one I kinda leaning towards...should provide some serious gains....how do you feel about adding test-e to needto's stack

needto's stack
1-4 diesel 3d
5-8 beast 3d
1-8 tren
and add test-e 250 1-8

If you can add test-E, do it.

ok cool...thought it would work good...figured i'd ask the pros on here. Was thinking about adding Dermacrine to it but what weeks would i us it and what would be the benefits?

While "on" i plan on using cycle support and liv-52 for liver support

And was thinking about using hcg and Arimidex as needed

PCT I was looking at PP's total recovery stack...would that be enough?

Also what is difference between Aromasin and Arimidex?

ok cool...thought it would work good...figured i'd ask the pros on here. Was thinking about adding Dermacrine to it but what weeks would i us it and what would be the benefits?

While "on" i plan on using cycle support and liv-52 for liver support

And was thinking about using hcg and Arimidex as needed

PCT I was looking at PP's total recovery stack...would that be enough?

Also what is difference between Aromasin and Arimidex?

You don't need dermacrine if you are using testosterone.

How long are you planning, 8 weeks?

If you use HCG, you will need the AI. Either aromasin or arimidex will work. Adex uses a much lower dose, but aromasin is more agressive/efficient at getting rid of estrogen.

Top Bottom