Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast

Here is the list of whats in it, it was posted on the supplement board by the author of this thread

"info bout "The Beast": It is a spray. The ingrediants are...growth hormone, luteinizingb hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, thyroid stimulating hormone, adrenocorticottropic hormone, progesterone, adrenalin, gonado stimuline, insulinum, tribulus terrestris, orchitinum, dioscorea villosa, L-dopa, dopamine, exetylcholine, esterone, estradiol, cortisone, and 20% USP alchol. "

Take back what I originally said, I am not saying it works now,but I'm just staying neutral. I'm gonna do a search to see if anyone has used it and what results they got. But deep down I feel its crap since I don't hear people making testaments on it.

I did a quick search on this stuff. I looked feedback from users of "The Beast" on 3 different sites. I still don't know what to think of it. Some people claim to get a slight temper or jolt from it. I'm guessing thats the L dopa? 1 or 2 people claimed a noticable physique change...but I can find more people who swear by ZMA,HMB,etc. Therefore, I still don't have an opinion on it. If I were you I wouldn't buy it,my instinct along with alot of others think its scam. But I don't know that for sure.

Last edited:
the beast

I used The Beast sublingual drops in high school.My strength increased alot, and I put on about 7 lbs.Even though it was high school and its ass easy to grow then, I DID feel a difference.

Spending alot of money on a product that is suppossed to make you stronger and bigger, in many cases will. It's called the "placebo effect".

I used some didn't do crap for me don't waste yer money

Top Bottom