Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA’s pills to take

nancspo

I am working out Everyday and I need something to help me during my workouts to recover because I'm sore and the muscles and I'm working out don't feel repaired in time
time. do you think taking BCAAs is the best solution for this and how many do I take

bcaa's are a huge scam because they are cheap to produce and legal so they are pushed to high heaven by people on social media. they actually do more harm than good in your body.

you will never see me push BCAA's ever for this reason.

I am working out Everyday and I need something to help me during my workouts to recover because I'm sore and the muscles and I'm working out don't feel repaired in time
time. do you think taking BCAAs is the best solution for this and how many do I take

I don't like BCAAs why use them if you can just drink protein?
just drink a protein shake as both have the same kind of calories

Don't train every day

what is a BCAA? it is just snake oil.

nobody will ever convince a sane person that a steak or some beans (which have tons of BCAA's already) isn't 100X better than a bcaa in a pill

people who take bcaa's think they can eat shit and cover it up that way, but that isn't how this all works

Just have a good wholesome diet and that's all you need brother!

Top Bottom