Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bcaas-l-glutamine;creatine

GYSER

I have been reading many post on how to take/ or the best time to take BCAAS-
but like every other subject on this board every one has so many difrent reactions.
here is my question.

should I take L-glutamine- and Creatine 3 times a day?
when I wake up-
middle of day-
and end of day-

and use my bcaas before work out only?

I just started my ECA on monday/ I started it off slowly taking the stack only before work out..following monday I will start to take it upon waking up and then again around 4pm.

does this sound -ok-??
any and all input please.
190lbs-5'10

thx in advance
bro' and broet's

Newbie_1 said:
I have been reading many post on how to take/ or the best time to take BCAAS-
but like every other subject on this board every one has so many difrent reactions.
here is my question.

should I take L-glutamine- and Creatine 3 times a day?
when I wake up-
middle of day-
and end of day-

and use my bcaas before work out only?

I just started my ECA on monday/ I started it off slowly taking the stack only before work out..following monday I will start to take it upon waking up and then again around 4pm.

I take my Glut 1st thing when I wake up and before bed. As for BCAA I do that after cardio or after WO, sometimes before. Creatine, take that when you want.

Many people like to take their Creatine post workout. However, you can take it pre-workout. Just make sure you get in ample amounts of carbohydrates.

If i had the choice, i would take glutamine when i wake up and before i go to bed. If i had the money then i would take it after a workout.

take about 20 grams a day of glutamine and 10g a day of creatine.

How much proten do you take in a day?
What are your goals?

Top Bottom