Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAAs

gymtime,

Hey bro! I know very little about BCAA's, I'm more of a training guy.

As far as I know, they are more of a recovery supplement so I would take them post workout. But I have no idea about dosages. Does the bottle give dosing recommendations?

The instructions on my bottle of BCAA's says 2gr before workouts and 2 gr after. On off days 2gr before bedtime.

bodmin

then again, if you are cutting, you should take more on your off days, too. To avoid muscle lost.

bodmin

GenetiKing said:
gymtime,

Hey bro! I know very little about BCAA's, I'm more of a training guy.

As far as I know, they are more of a recovery supplement so I would take them post workout. But I have no idea about dosages. Does the bottle give dosing recommendations?

No sweat bro, just wanted to squeeze you for some info while you were on line. The bottle gives a dosage, but I rarely go by those. Thanks anyway man.

before and after workout

just as L-Glutamine

wsup GT? IMO if you're having a post workout shake there is no need for the BCAA's post workout. Best time to take it is right before the gym, I personally like BCAA's better for cutting than L-glutamine. After the gym I just load up on dextrose/whey.

riskybizz007 said:
wsup GT? IMO if you're having a post workout shake there is no need for the BCAA's post workout. Best time to take it is right before the gym, I personally like BCAA's better for cutting than L-glutamine. After the gym I just load up on dextrose/whey.

RB!!!!! Good to see you as always. Haven't seen you on too much so I didn't know if you'd get to this one. I've never taken BCAAs before, but I have taken glutamine. No point in taking both?

Usually work like this: meal, w/o, whey shake, glutamine before bed. Wanted to add in the BCAAs but wasn't sure where.

Recently, I've just begun using glutacene, a combo fo BCAA's and glutamine. I drink it during my workout, and I am thrilled w/ the results. It is pricey, but in my opinion it is well worth it. The pumps I get are great, I feel stronger, and I do not have much soreness.

Top Bottom