Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA's Worth IT?

Have you seen Direct Muscle Gains from BCAA's

• NO It Was Worthless

Votes: 29 8.7%
  • Wasn't really sure

Votes: 153 45.9%
  • Yes, ABOLUTELY!

Votes: 145 43.5%

• Total voters

floridalife

Ok guys and Girls Vote:

Have you seen psotive muscle gains that you can directly relate to the daily consumption of BCAA's?

Thanks

Well I started megadosing BCAA's+G about a week ago at 30grams at day. I noticed more muscle fullness (in my chest and triceps) and I'm cutting at the same time with liquiclen so yeah I haven't noticed any muscle loss at all! I've been getting good recovery time after hard training. Its worth it if you have the money to mega dose it. Its known to be effective at lower dosings but to achieve "gains" you would have to mega dose it.

Now with gaining pure muscle I'm not sure because I am cutting at the same time so it makes it quite difficult so I couldn't answer that. From the logs I read it helps with good recovery which leads to good development. I'm not sure by mega dosing BCAA's will DIRECTLY inhibit muscle gains but its possible. No doubt.

Just be careful with the dosage. If you take too much relative to how much you break down dopamine levels will drop in the brain and you'll get a prolactin increase. BCAAS compete with tyrosine, tryptopha, and histidine for entry into the brain.

I do think they work well for cutting (especially with exercise volume). Leucine as a standalone anabolic has not been shown to maintain elevated rates of protein synthesis if given in chronically high dosage. Aim just to replace the loses.

I believe the amino acids in protein powders take longer to break down thats why you supplement pure bcaa's so they are ready to be broken down and to repair muscles. I may be wrong though.

Top Bottom