Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA's Worth IT?

Have you seen Direct Muscle Gains from BCAA's

• NO It Was Worthless

Votes: 29 8.7%
  • Wasn't really sure

Votes: 153 45.9%
  • Yes, ABOLUTELY!

Votes: 145 43.5%

• Total voters
td1111 said:
How do you guys make your unflavored BCAA powder not taste like ass?

Generic Crystal Lite or order some flavored from the various bulk powder/custom formulation companies.

I have took up to 100 grams a day of powdered BCAA and notice improved recovery and muscle fullness. I take 15 grams with 5 grams creatine every morning before breakfast and 30-45 grams pre-peri-post workout. They are too cheap not to take. I def will look into the CC esterified BCAA. They sound like the shizzle.

BCAA, or branched chain amino acids are essential for muscle growth. I use them all the time. But if you have a good overall amino acid supplement and take it regularily, you dnt have to take BCAAs. Ex of a good amino acid supplement: ON's Supperior Amino Acid 2222.

The Ladies Choice said:
Another pearl of wisdom among the BS posts that will go unnoticed.

Lifterforlife, we salute you!

I actually picked up some BCAA's today and used the info in his post. Thanks!

needtogetaas said:
your killing me girl....custom caps has same dame good bcaa's and we also have the new Ethyl Ester powder witch is much more effective then reg bcaa's
Custom Capsule’s bcaa Ethyl Ester powder is 100% powder containing all three branched-chain amino acids (bcaa’s) in the popular and potent form of ethyl esterification. L-Leucine ethyl ester HCl, L-isoleucine ethyl ester HCl, and L-valine ethyl ester HCl are provided in a traditional 2:1:1 ratio. This formula provides all of the benefits of bcaa’s with an added boost thanks to the increased bioavailability of ethyl esters.

http://www.customcapsule.com/index.html

the ethyl ester bcaas are hard for me to take....even capped, they tast and hurt my stomach.

Ok so it all came down to if you are eatting right and a lot you dont necessarly need them but for the price why not take them all fuckin day long.

fair enough well my order was already on the way so we shal see.

good convo good pole

Silver

silverskyline said:
Ok so it all came down to if you are eatting right and a lot you dont necessarly need them but for the price why not take them all fuckin day long.

fair enough well my order was already on the way so we shal see.

good convo good pole

Silver

Good luck to you.

Still to this day I swear by them, I think they are an amazing and important part of your battle plan. I am off and have been for quite some time and feel BCAA's give me quite an avantage. I take Dymatize Super Amino 4800mg atleast twice a day. Comes in a big bottle of 500 Caplets, or 125 servings. Popping those 8 caps a day alone gives me almost 10g of protein.

Top Bottom