Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA's Worth IT?

Have you seen Direct Muscle Gains from BCAA's

• NO It Was Worthless

Votes: 29 8.7%
  • Wasn't really sure

Votes: 153 45.9%
  • Yes, ABOLUTELY!

Votes: 145 43.5%

• Total voters
rocuhfella07 said:
I take 15g's before, 15g during and 15g post-workout with a diluted powdered Gatorade solution. I have found it helps with recovery and keeping me looking "full."

I order the powdered BCAA's from Bulk Nutrition. That is the cheapest way for me to go.

The thing about the pure powders is they don't contain B6. Pretty essential for absorbtion.

Taking Animal nitro, before and after workouts, BCAA's i get enough of in protein. The thought has crossed my mind to get some powder...

targac21 said:
I'm currently using Scivation's Xtend and have actually noticed new growth and recovery. One of the big reasons I believe is the Leucine. The price isn't to bad and I got it shipped pretty quickly from bodybuilding.com.
I use 5 scoops pre/during and 5 more scoops right after my last rep.

*The scooper is small so i just put in 5 scoops along with water and bring it around with me.

how can you prove that you had new muscle growth from the bcaa's in question?

life saver if you are veg.

For how cheap BCAA's are its deffinatly worth the making sure ive got all my bases covered. IMO its the same as a multi vitamin.

leucine is the important in bcaa others are like the rest of the EAA
u dont need to take them separatly

Top Bottom