Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA's Worth IT?

Have you seen Direct Muscle Gains from BCAA's

• NO It Was Worthless

Votes: 29 8.7%
  • Wasn't really sure

Votes: 153 45.9%
  • Yes, ABOLUTELY!

Votes: 145 43.5%

• Total voters
Bcaa's are a must!

I love gear from needto, but I've been using powerchews bcaas here recently. They are a solid product.

I definitely attribute bcaa's to helping me making more gains. When I got really serious about fixing my build back in November and got my diet(still needs a bit of work but compared to before it is amazing lol) and routine in check I started noticing some gains. However around January I had hoped to see a bit more. I've always liked training first thing in the morning fasted. Once I added bcaa's in during my workout I noticed gains almost instantly and they keep coming! I also like drink Xtend BCAA's between meals. Feels like it keeps my muscles even more full and fueled. Plus its a great tasting 0 calorie drink, which is a big plus when all you drink other than that is tasteless plain old water. Water is great...but sometimes you want a bit of flavor ya know? Haha

exactly mb! if you need to stock up on more xtend check out orbit with their memorial day sale!! :)

GEAR is superior to any protein source, either food or supplement. And that's a fact.

Top Bottom