Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA ratios, which to get

AllenDeNot

There are several different BCAA ratios that i see getting advertised ranging from the 20's up to the 80's. Let's assume I want to gain muscle and lose fat, and I want one to help me during my workout. which would you recommend and why? Keep in mind I am only 21 so don't want to take anything strong.

There are several different BCAA ratios that i see getting advertised ranging from the 20's up to the 80's. Let's assume I want to gain muscle and lose fat, and I want one to help me during my workout. which would you recommend and why? Keep in mind I am only 21 so don't want to take anything strong.

It's just protein

Diet needs to be your focus. BCAAs are just protein.

Top Bottom