Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA during training question

Zhafirah

Do you have to take your BCAA during the workout, oryou can take them before the workout? It is easy for those who havepowder BCAA that you can mix with water and drink all the time, butwhat about those of us who use caps BCAA, and it is hard to walkaround with caps.

These days the great majority of protein supplements do have the BCAA's in them, so I don't see the point in buying those, especially considering the fact that their effects are not all that noticeable.

However, if you will absolutely want to use the BCAA's, in my opinion it is best to either use them during a weight workout, or before doing fasted cardio in the morning.

I use BCAA capsules as well. I take 1 serving immediately before and immediately after my workout.

Remember that when you take them before your workout, they need to be absorbed by the body. If you take them immediately before your workout, they will actually be absorbed and utilized during your workout.

I like BCAAs. They aren't an essential supplement but they do help prevent muscle catabolism and prevent fatigue.

Unless you are training fasted then you wont need them right before or during your workout. The meal you eat before training should have enough protein that a BCAA would not be necessary.

Top Bottom