Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bankrupt but still trying to stay healthy

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Sad to say but I had to file for bankruptcy not too long ago. :-(

However! I don't want my health to go down because of this. I still want to be able to afford GOOD vitamins and minerals etc etc.

For protein I go to protein factory. And for vitamins, minerals, amino acids etc...I go to the vitamin shoppe that is down the street from where I live.

Protein factory and vitamin shoppe (to me) are great. But of course a bit pricey ($$$$)

Does anyone here have any good suggestions on where I can get GOOD protein for a bit cheaper? I like protein factory because I can buy from them pure CFM whey protein. Every other protein that is out there just gets me nauseous, bloated and gives me gas. 100% Pure CFM whey is the ONLY protein I can consume without any problems at all!

And most importantly, does anyone know where I can get good vitamins, minerals, aminos (Good quality) for cheap prices????

Right now (from the quick search I did), looks like Amazon.com might be a good option to get low price vitamins, minerals, aminos.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Hope to hear from you good bros soon. Take care!

Yep orbit, we also have some discount codes and sales at the moment, and we do free shipping on any orders over $75

I can't seem to find simple aminos, vitamins and minerals at Orbit. I type in L-taurine and all I get is bunch of supplements that "contain" L-taurine in it. But not L-taurine by itself. Don't get me wrong! They have great stuff. But I'm looking for just standalone vitamins and minerals. For sure I will look into their proteins.

I can't seem to find simple aminos, vitamins and minerals at Orbit. I type in L-taurine and all I get is bunch of supplements that "contain" L-taurine in it. But not L-taurine by itself. Don't get me wrong! They have great stuff. But I'm looking for just standalone vitamins and minerals. For sure I will look into their proteins.

Thats what ive run into as well. I just use the sections or manufacturers to find what I need.

Taurine (500 grams) PrimaForce taurine Prima Force [] - $15.99 : Orbit Nutrition

Amino Acids : Orbit Nutrition

Vitamins : Orbit Nutrition

Minerals : Orbit Nutrition

Optimum Nutrition This company also makes a variety of basic supps, that are reasonably priced. I use there multi.

Bro, if you're low on cash just get the basics -- some protein and a good multi like DX7 -- DONE. No need for individual aminos. If you have a little extra, get GEAR and you're covered.

I know you were dealing with an online HRT clinic which is WAAAAY overpriced, so save some money there.

By the way, taurine does not exist in the "L" form.

Top Bottom