Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

banana with protein powder

ruthurBuiff

Wow guys, this is delicious, I’ve never been a fan of banana’s at all, just not my thing the way they taste but I have been mixing them with my unsweetened protein powder in my smoothies I make at home and it makes a lot of difference in how sweet it tastes. I highly recommend trying it, what other tips do you have to improve the taste?

Wow guys, this is delicious, I’ve never been a fan of banana’s at all, just not my thing the way they taste but I have been mixing them with my unsweetened protein powder in my smoothies I make at home and it makes a lot of difference in how sweet it tastes. I highly recommend trying it, what other tips do you have to improve the taste?
Oatmeal ground goes great too

Banana with oatmeal and protein powder, mix it up great mix

bananas sweeten it up well because of their higher sugar content.

also if you can tolerate you can use chocolate greens powder

i personally am not an advocate for smoothies. when you drink or eat many things at once your body must spit out enzymes to digest those various things at one time. this isn't good. that is why you will notice a tummy ache on smoothies. you never see animals or primative humans eating a bunch of different things at one time for a reason.

if you insist on smoothies limit the ingredients to as little as possible

Top Bottom