Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad service with online shops

moserows

I've noticed since the pandemic online supplement stores have been getting stingy when it comes to customer service. example I ordered from an online store i found on amazon and the products they shipped to me were busted at arrival. I asked them for a replacement and they said no, not their fault for post office breaking it. you guys notice the same thing?

there is a real problem with inventory coming in with a lot of things

i've noticed while car shopping car salesman aren't offering good deals this december compared to past years. even with all those stupid december to remember commercials you call them up and they are full of shit. why? cause they got no inventory cause nothing is coming in so they can't budge on prices.

my view of this is if they don't want your business then fuck them. the companies that cater to customers right now will earn your business, that is why n2bm is so good. they are taking great care of their customers right now. the owner does a great job managing inventory and keeping prices down

Top Bottom