Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back on creatine. Being careful not to pull a muscle again...

ttlpkg said:
I started a week ago, loaded for 4 days w/20g a day. Now I'm taking 10g/day.

My body responds well to it, I just have to be careful with all the running that I do (3 to 4 x week).

I run into similar problems during the first week after starting up on creatine. I go 8-10 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Usually goes away after that though.

I experienced that also. I was always doing full body workouts but not doing cardio since i was on a bulking cylce. Then soccer season started and i went to play my first game. I stretched properly but my muscle weren't use to it. Everything was fine after our first game but the next day i got really sore. 5 days passed and we had another game. Yet again i stretched properly but was still a little sore. First kick i took, i strained my groin. It's been 3 months i still haven't gone back because i know it is still weak yet i can still squat all kinds of weight. Nothing like actual physical activity.

MrMuscle said:
so you do the loading phase? ive never done that. everyplace ive read about it, it says its not needed.

I have read that too, but I want to do it by the numbers this time and get a good idea of how it affects my performance. Plus at 6' 205 I figure I probably need a little more than 5g a day to saturate.

At 5'10'' 198 lbs i'm taking in about 10-12 grams a day no matter if it's a gym day or not. I also take about 10 grams of glutamine also for aiding in recovery. Glutamine and creatine would work wonders for what you were saying about feeling tenderness in some muscle bellies.

Cure said:
At 5'10'' 198 lbs i'm taking in about 10-12 grams a day no matter if it's a gym day or not. I also take about 10 grams of glutamine also for aiding in recovery. Glutamine and creatine would work wonders for what you were saying about feeling tenderness in some muscle bellies.

Great tip! I will look into adding gluatmine tommorow. Thanks.

I had a great run this am! 3 miles with a real strong finish. I stretched out real good and drank a lot of water, no cramps, although my legs were real tight. Ran a few short sprints afterwards, then hit the weight room for chest and bis. Weight and reps are up, I feel the creatine is helping.

I feel great, can't wait till the next workout!

Top Bottom