Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 supplements

elsaram

Hello I have had lethargy for a year now and my doctor said i had low b12 and to increase my red meat intake. I have been eating a lot more steak and beef but my b12 levels have not improved, in fact they have dropped. he then put me on b-12 tablets which helped the first week and then after a bit i'm back to square one, should i try injectables?

Hello I have had lethargy for a year now and my doctor said i had low b12 and to increase my red meat intake. I have been eating a lot more steak and beef but my b12 levels have not improved, in fact they have dropped. he then put me on b-12 tablets which helped the first week and then after a bit i'm back to square one, should i try injectables?

B12 injections are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want B12 then I agree with getting the injections. That is the most effective way vs eating red meat. Some people swear by how much better they feel when taking B12 injections. Not something I have experience with though.

Top Bottom