Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 dose for female

veroneplus

what would be the optimum dose of b12 for females running a cycle of 10 mg a day of anavar for cutting purposes, thanks.

It would be 2.4 mcg per day for an adult female, which is not affected by the use of Anavar. Frankly, if your diet is alright, there is no need for the supplementation of vitamin b12....

actually i learned about B12 and deficiencies this past week. people who suffer from crohns disease will not be able to properly digest their food like a normal person and will have b12 issues

I would be getting injections a couple times a month for maximum absorption.

actually i learned about B12 and deficiencies this past week. people who suffer from crohns disease will not be able to properly digest their food like a normal person and will have b12 issues

I would be getting injections a couple times a month for maximum absorption.

B12 is a very interesting vitamin. It needs to be bound to something called intrinsic factor (IF) in the stomach in order to be absorbed in the small intestine. Most people who are deficient in B12 are deficient in IF.

Oral B12 supplements won't help them then.

You need to either use a B12 injection or a sublingual B12 spray.

This is the b12 spray I recommend to any person deficient in b12 -> http://innotechnutrition.com/product/vitamin-b12-oral-spray

Top Bottom