Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B vitamins for energy

Wiljun

my energy levels are very low
I searched online and I suspect it could be low Vitamin B levels in my body.
I started taking them and I felt better pretty much instantly but after a few weeks that change went away and now I'm back to where I started. Do you think it's because I'm taking a bad quality product

I started taking them and I felt better pretty much instantly but after a few weeks that change went away and now I'm back to where I started. Do you think it's because I'm taking a bad quality product

low vitamin B can cause energy issues for sure no question

i would start taking n2guard in your situation to fully feel good

No. You say it worked after all. My guess is you need to change your lifestyle.

Very possible that your product is low quality, try reputable, approved suppliers and see how you feel then

I mean, there could be a million reasons why someone would lack energy. Maybe you had a nice placebo boost but it really is not a deficiency in vitamin B. You could look at your lifestyle and get blood work.

Top Bottom