Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B-5 + Trib...

ZKaudio

Plat Hero
Platinum
B-5 + Trib...

I've been taking B-5 to regulate naturally occuring sparse acne for a few months now. I've also been taking 1g of trib a day just to see if anythign would happen. I have to say... it seems as if i have been training more weakly than usual and my diet has been semi dialed in, but my gains in LBM have been ridiculous. I've read some information that in addition to preventing acne it can increase coenzyme A output: I feel this may be responsible as i've taken trib alone before and haven't seen great results. I'm just kinda surprised at what I've gained amidst my lackluster motivation right now.

from www.b5supplements.com:

"The reason too much oil is being released has to do with the lipids and fatty acid deposits underneath
the skin not getting broken down and re-circulated into the bloodstream. Instead they are being
released as sebum (oil). What enables our body to break down these fatty acids is directly related to
an enzyme called coenzyme A, which is an essential enzyme to the body and is used for fatty acid
metabolism.

Coenzyme A is also responsible for other important aspects of the body including sex hormone
synthesis. When there is a lack of coenzyme A, the body is forced to choose between using the
available coenzyme A for sex hormone synthesis or for metabolizing fats (the breakdown of fats).
Hormone synthesis is given the priority (without it sex organs do not develop) and as result, the body
has trouble breaking down all of the necessary fats. Fats that should have been broken down and
re-circulated into the bloodstream, instead become deposited in the sebaceous glands (sweat
glands) and secreted as oil. Oil is fat only in liquid form. Because teenagers have the highest
hormone production rate, they are also the group with the highest amounts of acne.

The body produces coenzyme A from three different components: adenosine triphosphate, cysteine,
and vitamin B5. Adenosine triphosplate and cysteine are naturally produced within the body through
various glands. They are always plentiful so long as the body's not terribly malnourished. Vitamin B5
is the only one that must be supplied from outside the body through one's diet. When there is enough
B5 available in the diet, the deficiency in coenzyme A is eliminated. As a result, a person's fatty acids
get broken down and the skin doesn't over release oil. Without the over releasing of oil, acne is
impossible"

seems cool to me. Acne has mildly improved... then again.. i don't really have acne.. just sparatic zits here and there. Hard to tell if it's the sun or teh b5 that's helping as we ease into summer.

Top Bottom