Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Axtaxanthin for cholesterol

lee jenese

Hi guys omegas like fish oils and flax seed haven't done much for me to lower my cholesterol levels, I read from very experienced people this supplement which is not as famous as other ones is very effective to lower cholesterol levels, I don't expect you guys to know every single herb and supplement out there but can you give me some reviews on this, thanks.

1 or 2 supplements are not going to do much anyway. might as well get n2guard which has dozens of ingredients all in 1.. it will help cholesterol for sure

also lifestyle changes need to be made on your part. cholesterol isn't always diet related like people think.. other factors play a role. i am a big believer that exercise is the best balancer of cholesterol and sweating out the shit out of your body

The best thing you can do to lower cholesterol levels is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet - low in saturated fats and refined sugars, and high in omega 3 fatty acids -
and to regularly incorporate hard cardio that really gets your heart rate up into your training program.

As @Stevesmi said - A good overall cholesterol support supplement certainly won't hurt either. However, you want to use a multi ingredient cholesterol support supplement. Not just one or two ingredients . Check out N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains 43 ingredients designed to detox the body and keep cholesterol levels optimal.

Keep an eye on your cholesterol levels. If it doesn't start to go down, go to your doctor and get him to write you a cholesterol medication.

I would be taking fish oil and krill oil. The problem is that not all fish oil is created equal. You need to get the highest concentration of EPA and DHA you can find. Some have too many fillers. Krill is great for lowering cholesterol too. You just need to put everything together with those plus diet and exercise. The other factor is genetics.

Top Bottom