Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Hydroxycut?

Ephedra itself contains two alkaloids, ephedrine and pseudoephedrine.

Ephedrine, the main constituent, is a bronchodilator and stimulates the sympathetic nervous system. It has valuable antispasmodic properties, acting on the air passages by relieving swellings of the mucous membrane.

Pseudoephedrine is a nasal decongestant and has less stimulating effect on the heart and blood pressure.

Therefore, you won't get the same intensity and buzz from pseudoephedrine alone....

Ephedrine alkaloids (of which there are 4 counting the enantiomers) are differentially active for markers of LIPOLYSIS which is what I presume you want to take them for? The ephedrine enantiomers are nearly twice as effective as the pseudoephedrine, and the pseudoephedrines are not at all active at the beta 3 adrenoreceptors. 1R 2S-Ephedrine IS somewhat effective at beta 3 sites as well as as beta 1 and 2.

From a recent paper in Obesity Research we have the conclusion "Pseudoephedrine was no different than placebo in inducing weight loss".

There is also a good base of scientific research showing ephedrine increases weight loss, and most of the other phenethylamines do not (with the exception of 1R,2S Norephedrine).

All in all, I will repeat that pseudoephedrine is a waste of money FOR WEIGHT LOSS. Synephrine is in the same category IMHO. Stick to ephedrine or norephedrine (plus caffeine) if you can't reach your goals with diet and exercise alone.

Thanxx a lot MS

that's pretty interesting and all the dieters should read your conclusions:

ephedrine HCL = norephedrine = weight loss
Pseudoephedrine = Synephrine = placebo = BS

ive tried aussie hydroxy..it sux. i have had ephadrine before..and there is no comparison. there is no way to get ephadrine in australia..but i havent thought about ordering online.
i have also tried sudafed..and it just makes me nasueus..not worth anything imo.
have u inquired about ordering online?

Top Bottom