Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Supplementdirect Dextrose Users...important!

It is sugar
It looks like sugar
It tastes like sugar

Dextrose is just another name for glucose. Table sugar is sucrose which is composed of fructose and glucose.

well i just get the little scooper from an optimum nutrition tub and fill it up with supplement direct's dextrose. One full serving of that is around 45 grams on a gram scale.

I just got this stuff too. It's a big ass tub, I ordered both the Dextrose and the Complex Carbs(Maltodextrin) to mix 50:50 or 60:40- whatever. I was wondering how they could sell there dtuff so cheap, Proteinfactory's dextrose is the sold the same price as there Maltodextrin- $2.49 a lb...that's $27.39 as compared to $11 from SD! I have heard that there products are crap but I don't know if that's just shit talk or what? Dextrose is Dextrose right? I guess it's just misslabeled, but I doubt it's by accident.

SOLID

Okay so its basically sugar... but I am still wondering what you guys think about flavoring dextrose. As many of you obviously know plain sugar isnt too tasty.

How do you guys make it taste good?

MS

add some sugar free kool aid if you want, I can drink it with water- it's just sweet and doesn't bother me.... I'm too lazy to go through all the trouble of flavoring it.

Top Bottom