Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention!!Looking for loggers for NEED2SLIN v 2

Russianstar

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Need2slin v 2 Needs you!

Those with past experience using the original version will be preferred, as they can compare, but all applications will be considered. Only available to U.S residents

Please tell us

1.Your age

2 Your Goals

3.Why you want to use Need2slin v 2

4.Applicants must be able to update daily and in some detail!

5.Before and after pics are required, or customers don't know if its true or not.

6. The way you feel on it, the pumps, your strength, bf levels are required as part of the log.

This is a breakthrough product, and designed in a very unique way, so please only apply if you can meet the above criteria.

This is important N2slin v 2 must be logged alone with no additional supplements other than Multi vit, and efa's , Aminos, but no Anabolics or sARM's as we want an honest log.

There will be a competition set up over the next few days to win a free bottle also.

If you feel you should be chosen, then please let us know why.

Kindest regards and good luck.

RS

Please post applications here and not pm me, even though that's cool.

Hoping to see some good responses here.

Hey,

I've run n2slin as a bridge between cycles before and it really helps me lean out further and keep a lot of my gains. I am doing a sarms1 triple stack log with dianabulk HCGenerate and n2guard and yohimflame. I would love to do a log after my cycle using the n2slin so people can see how I kept my gains and leaned out further.

Age 23

Location Chicago

Weight: 220 pre cycle

Bf: 15%

Goal after cycle : 200 or lower

Bf: 10-11 %

What I hope to achieve running N2Slin v2 + clean eating is maintain my vascularity and leanness after the Sarms1 triple stack and GK's dianbulk. :)

Hey
Just wanna throw my hat in the ring. Ill be honest i havent tried the older version but i am im not currently on any anabolics and i dont use a ton of supplements i stick to the basics multi vitamin and protien and usually whatever i find a deal on so i got a good pre workout right now. I feel i would be good to log this product because my diet and training are on track and im making good gains and to add this product would help to see its real effect in helping me achieve my goals.
Stats
5'9
22 years old
Lifting since highschool
Goal with this product is increase cardio while maintaing if not building while losing body fat currently at 13% and aiming for 9%

I also have logging experience in the past if u pm me i would be happy to send u the link

Hey
Just wanna throw my hat in the ring. Ill be honest i havent tried the older version but i am im not currently on any anabolics and i dont use a ton of supplements i stick to the basics multi vitamin and protien and usually whatever i find a deal on so i got a good pre workout right now. I feel i would be good to log this product because my diet and training are on track and im making good gains and to add this product would help to see its real effect in helping me achieve my goals.
Stats
5'9
22 years old
Lifting since highschool
Goal with this product is increase cardio while maintaing if not building while losing body fat currently at 13% and aiming for 9%

I also have logging experience in the past if u pm me i would be happy to send u the link

Please send me a link, nice application.

Hey,

I've run n2slin as a bridge between cycles before and it really helps me lean out further and keep a lot of my gains. I am doing a sarms1 triple stack log with dianabulk HCGenerate and n2guard and yohimflame. I would love to do a log after my cycle using the n2slin so people can see how I kept my gains and leaned out further.

Age 23

Location Chicago

Weight: 220 pre cycle

Bf: 15%

Goal after cycle : 200 or lower

Bf: 10-11 %

What I hope to achieve running N2Slin v2 + clean eating is maintain my vascularity and leanness after the Sarms1 triple stack and GK's dianbulk. :)

So your hoping to lose 20lbs, you know N2slin works best with carbs, the new version is a carb monster.
You are most likely to recomp, not lose that much weight.
20lbs plus dropping 4% bf, equates to around 40lbs..

Am I right in how ive read that?

Please keep these applications coming guys, you will be the first guys in the states to use a ground breaking product, this is nothing like the original.

I really wish I could log this one. N2slin is my favorite n2bm supp. I'm on too much shit right now to log it though

Top Bottom