Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention!!Looking for loggers for NEED2SLIN v 2

Can you tell me if this would be ok to use on a cut bc I'm in keto...

I designed this formula so it can be used in keto, but for logging purposes, a nutrient repartioner isn't really going to be able to show people how affective it is while run on a keto diet.

1.Your age

2 Your Goals
Well i weigh about 210 at 6ft, I'm trying to cut down to 190 while retaining strength and muscle.

3.Why you want to use Need2slin v 2
I stated above why. Iv used the original about 4 times, and it helped me gain a significant amount of muscle, made me more vascular, and it felt like it gave me more energy, and pumps during working out, and since i have this good experience I think id be a good candidate for the 2nd version.

4.Applicants must be able to update daily and in some detail!
No problem! Im a college student, i have plenty of time.

5.Before and after pics are required, or customers don't know if its true or not.
No problem

6. The way you feel on it, the pumps, your strength, bf levels are required as part of the log.
Hell yeah, i already know these are going to be amazing, so ill be bragging all day and night about it.

edit: P.M if interested, or if you want more information

1.Your age

2 Your Goals
Well i weigh about 210 at 6ft, I'm trying to cut down to 190 while retaining strength and muscle.

3.Why you want to use Need2slin v 2
I stated above why. Iv used the original about 4 times, and it helped me gain a significant amount of muscle, made me more vascular, and it felt like it gave me more energy, and pumps during working out, and since i have this good experience I think id be a good candidate for the 2nd version.

4.Applicants must be able to update daily and in some detail!
No problem! Im a college student, i have plenty of time.

5.Before and after pics are required, or customers don't know if its true or not.
No problem

6. The way you feel on it, the pumps, your strength, bf levels are required as part of the log.
Hell yeah, i already know these are going to be amazing, so ill be bragging all day and night about it.

edit: P.M if interested, or if you want more information

Perfect bro!!

Top Bottom