Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention!!Looking for loggers for NEED2SLIN v 2

If you are looking for a heavier guy, I am 258LB with about 30% BF. I have Great Lent coming on April 3 which will change my diet to carb primary and vegan with only shellfish allowed for 40 days.

If you are looking for a heavier guy, I am 258LB with about 30% BF. I have Great Lent coming on April 3 which will change my diet to carb primary and vegan with only shellfish allowed for 40 days.

Can you give me your full application and post it in this thread.

I can look then at considering you.

Please keep the applications coming.

This is nothing like the original, only one ingredient is the same.

2 years of experimenting and tweaking to get this right.

It contains 2 of the newest ingredients, in fact one as far as I know has never been used in a fitness supplement.

It is designed to build mass, and give you maximal food pumps, and glycogen muscle uptake. The idea is it can be used in pct to increase the amount of muscle held.
It lowers cortisol enough to prevent catabolism.
It increases energy, without affecting the thyroid.
It is a non stimulant energy releasing supplement.. important as your using a lot of carbs to build muscle, we need to prevent lethargy.
It will lower cholesterol
Strengthen then immune system.
Cause fat loss to be initiated.
increase CNS function.
Support hormonal balance.
Repair damaged pancreatic cells.
Prevent insulin spikes and maintain even blood sugar levels.
Employ cAMP in a whole new way to promote protein synthesis.

This product is mind blowingly good guys, I am so excited.

2 Continue to drop BF while retaining as much lean mass as possible

3. Essentially #2, to see if this helps me towards that goal

4. No problems here

5. Same, no problem

6. Also NP, have my own Omron hand meter

Figured I'd give this app a shot. If you're looking for added variables, I have one for you.

21y.o

5'6" 185lbs @12%bf

I am going to be doing a log on sarms S4 and Mk-2866 as part of a cutter/recomp cycle.
Need2Slin would fit this goal and aid it fat loss while retaining, or even gaining, muscle.

I will be logging almost everyday for the sarms log and would have no problem labeling Need2Slin as a contributing part of the cycle.

Let me know if I'm missing any info on this application, I can't view the post and type a response from my phone.

Just read that you're not looking for the addition of sarms or anabolics, I could run it immediately following the sarms cycle for more gains when I'm much more lean, if that would work for you also.

Age 25

Goals are going to be to lean up after the primobol Dex cycle I just started this week. Need to retain gains and cut after pct

I want to take this because I've used n2slin before and love the n2 product line

I'm definitely willing to log this daily. I'm starting my log today of primobol Dex.

I can definitely log this solo after I get off the sarms to clean up my body fat % I'm currently at about 13 and would like to get below 10% I've always been fairly carb sensitive imo and had to be extremely strict with what I ate otherwise risking prominent fat gain. I will gladly post pictures before and after. I've always chased the illusive 6 pack. I have never been able to get there. Maybe this would finally do it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

Age 25

Goals are going to be to lean up after the primobol Dex cycle I just started this week. Need to retain gains and cut after pct

I want to take this because I've used n2slin before and love the n2 product line

I'm definitely willing to log this daily. I'm starting my log today of primobol Dex.

I can definitely log this solo after I get off the sarms to clean up my body fat % I'm currently at about 13 and would like to get below 10% I've always been fairly carb sensitive imo and had to be extremely strict with what I ate otherwise risking prominent fat gain. I will gladly post pictures before and after. I've always chased the illusive 6 pack. I have never been able to get there. Maybe this would finally do it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

Interesting APPLICATION.

I liked that, ok please keep them coming, I will review all applications aroung the 20th of march, please keep applying, to give us 2 very different options in regards to its use.

Top Bottom