Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention!!Looking for loggers for NEED2SLIN v 2

I should have mentioned that my body fat calculations were ballpark. I should have given ranges of what im expecting . Also, I appreciate the reminder but I am aware n2slin works best with carbs in your system. As I mentioned I will be using it after my keto diet and sarms triple stack is over. So my diet will have a decent ratio of carbs to other macros. Thanks for putting out the new product! Excited to try it...whether I have to pay for it or not. Haha.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

hey russian star im having a hard time trying to message you can u give me an e-mail to reach u at? i have the link im just not sure if i can post a log from another website

I should have mentioned that my body fat calculations were ballpark. I should have given ranges of what im expecting . Also, I appreciate the reminder but I am aware n2slin works best with carbs in your system. As I mentioned I will be using it after my keto diet and sarms triple stack is over. So my diet will have a decent ratio of carbs to other macros. Thanks for putting out the new product! Excited to try it...whether I have to pay for it or not. Haha.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Sorry bro, im very exact in how I think of things, so guesstimates are not my thing,

Thank you for explaining that, what did you think of the original slin?

Sorry bro, im very exact in how I think of things, so guesstimates are not my thing,

Thank you for explaining that, what did you think of the original slin?

No worries, its only logical that you would be. You're formulating stuff that we put into our bodies, I'm sure you can't really guesstimate there.

The original n2slin was one of the only products besides n2guard that I actually found worked in the way it was supposed to. It may be my body being ridiculously stupid or just me expecting different things.

Insane pumps when doing 3-2-1 training which was surprising due to the low volume. I also dropped a few lbs unexpectedly ( 5 to be exact ) while I was eating a CLEAN 3500 cals a day and over 200 g of protein. I also felt that my metabolism increased but that was purely speculative e.g I was sweating insane amounts while training in Chicago winter in a non-heated gym meaning the temps were anywhere from 32 f to -10.

Well that was a bit of a rant...but anyway. Great product.

Please keep these applications coming guys, you will be the first guys in the states to use a ground breaking product, this is nothing like the original.

sorry if you posted somewhere else and i missed but how is this different then the original?

RussianStar,
Where can I find the ingredient profile for this new N2Slin v2? Is it posted up anywhere or not yet? Thanks

No so it cant be copied.. its a new novel ingredient profile.

I will release the ingredients closer to the date.

Top Bottom