Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attack

RADAR

Thanks NTBM i just got my bottle of attack.i'm ready to try this bad boy out, anyone else who has used this product is welcomed to chime in.

u will love it bro.. its a no bullshit no2 product.

If you love ridiculously awesome pumps, you'll love attack. Simple as that.

Well i have only got to try it once, theres this group at my gym that gets there before i do and for some reason turns off all the fans, yesterday i got so hot i got sick when i arrived home.

any one ever tried nitrox 2 by scifit? wondering how these two products compare. i currently have nitrox 2 and i gotta say it definately has not dissapointed.

price on attack is fair also.. some of these companies throw in a few extra ingredients and charge double the price of attack.. bullshit

any one ever tried nitrox 2 by scifit? wondering how these two products compare. i currently have nitrox 2 and i gotta say it definately has not dissapointed.
Never tried it (or even heard of it, honestly) But I can guarantee you, you won't be disappointed with ATTACK either.

I got two bottles of APS Nitrozene for free and am using it right now. When I run out I am gunna try this ATTACK, can't wait, all I have been hearing are good things about it..

SJ

Top Bottom